Divider

Divider

Wednesday 11 March 2015

Ghosts in the machine!

Hi, just managed to get back onto my blog. For a week I had no internet connection at home, as the computer was playing up. It's still a mystery as to what's been going on with my home internet and for that reason couldn't log in. Now I've got new firewall and a wireless reuter, and will get another laptop and even a tablet so I'm not in suspension. I could only access the internet in the library or borrow wi fi but I don't like blogging that way. It's just made me wonder if there are paranormal entities operating in the world wide web? Spirits are composed of energy and it's been known they can communicate with electronics. Sometimes computer failures and even a virus acts like malicious entities playing games.

No comments:

Post a Comment