Divider

Divider

Tuesday 15 August 2017

Toxic mother and grandmothers

Just like the poisoned apples in fairytales, there are toxic family members in some peoples lives. My own mother and two grandmothers have never been accepting of myself since childhood. I was raised by relatives but trying to establish love with my own mother was difficult. I would say that she rejected me and didn't want me back. Such a similar thing happened with my two grandmothers, who would never accept me as part of their family. Why? Not sure.
As an adult and a mother myself, I could never understand how she could be so cold towards her own child. One of the possibilities for her being like this is because I remind her of my dad, who she hated later on. My parents remained together long after I was fostered as a baby, and they both seperated. The seperation costed money and the lives of several cats who found themselves homeless. Both grandmothers were rivals but each one of them resented me. One disliked me because I was different. The other wasn't warm because I was born out of wedlock and she didn't like my dad. Both sides of the family have been like strangers, influenced by these women, mother and two grandmothers. All three of them have sought to isolate me from family and they don't even want to see me again or see my child. I've come to terms with this awful fact, baffled as I am, and confused.
Mother and both my grandmothers have been so loving towards other children in the family, just not to me. I searched for any clues about this because I won't speak to them again. Grandmothers, even though they're elderly, will always not love me. Mother, in her 60's and always very beautiful has a heart of poison. When I last spoke to her, she told me to just die.
I go to folklore and psychology to learn what motivate these matriarchs to turn away one of their own children. There are fairytales and folk stories of evil stepmothers who try and kill their magical children. The Narcissistic Mother who are cold and hateful towards their daughters.

Read:

Hated Child
Daughters of Narcissist Mothers

No comments:

Post a Comment