Divider

Divider

Friday 15 September 2017

My answers on dragons and meditation



I answered some questions on Quora and felt like posting them here.

Q 1. "Why do dragons guard treasures?"

My answer: It isn’t just treasure that dragons guard. Treasure has come to mean that but also treasure is life itself and the earth’s recources. Dragons protect water, forests, soil, mountains, sky and treasures. But there are many things inside treasure hordes that appeal to dragons.

Gold protects against heat radiation. Silver reflects light. Gold has the ability to control temperatures and is used in space technology. Gold doesn’t rot or rust. As for gems, sapphires are used in making radio, communications and signals far as into outer space. Diamonds are used in laser beams, drills, and able to cut into granite and stones. Rubies make clockworks and digital images.
With this info, dragons need the powers of gold and gemstones to enhance its strength, size, mobility, fire lungs and intelligence. Dragons are also part of the spirit realm as they were once creatures who ruled the earth. Dragons are the true guardians of the planet so they guard the earth’s treasures.

Q2. "Have you ever seen a supernatural/mythic creature?"

My answer: I’ve seen willo-the-wisps, orbs, fairy lights and faefolk, yes. These appear over the cornfield near my old house some nights. Other times I’ve found them in my house, acting like intelligent insects but they’re not bugs at all, just glowing balls of light.
As a 5 year old playing in the back garden, until sunset, I was astonished to see a “dragon” appearing in the trees. There were large fruit trees at the back of the garden. It showed an outline of a true dragon and it seemed to move, as if walking right through the trees. I called my grandad who was inside and he came out and smiled. He didn’t see what I saw. Right after that day, I made sure to look for the “dragon” inside the trees but it was gone. It never returned.

Q 3. "How can I deal with fearful imaginations during meditation?"

My answer: You should try and relax and take deep breathes. Your imagination needn’t happen at all. When you meditate you must first be extremely relaxed. No noises or strong lights. Close the windows if its too cold and wet. Keep yourself comfortable. Make sure you’re not going to get interrupted. Any disturbance can interfere with your meditation.
I think meditation can happen if you are laying down and have a soft pillow or you’re in bed preparing to go to sleep. The worst that can happen is being stopped. When you’re relaxed, just think of nothing but whatever makes you calm. If the beach makes you feel calm, visualise only this. Allow yourself to enjoy this scene.
For me, a true meditation involved almost dreaming as if asleep and it often puts me to sleep. You’re imagination is probably too noisy and you’ve got to make sure that you switch that off by feeling calm.


No comments:

Post a Comment